Friday, December 18, 2009

For Christmas I Want Shiny New Things

1. A new car.
My car has been doing this thing for a few weeks, maybe once a day or so. Out of no where it will sound like the speakers will pop and then all the dashboard lights and the radio turn off for a few seconds and then slowly fade back in. Not a big deal, just a little annoying. But then earlier this week I was almost to work when my power steering goes out on me during a turn. When I drove home and since then it's been fine though. Duncan, my brother-in-law came over Wednesday night and threw a new battery in and some more power steering fluid. It's been fine since then, but we shall see.

2. A new cell phone and upgraded wireless plan.
I've hated my phone the day I got it. The phone I had for 2 years before had a longer battery life than this one started with. We have the most basic phone and wireless plan you can buy. But I want texting! People send me texts sometimes, and it's not a big deal if it's once in a while, but I would like to be able to respond back in a text.

3. My pretty red hairdryer has been making a racket lately and that will likely have to be replaced.

4. Canon Rebel Xti - mmmmmm, enough said.

So yes, I have expensive tastes, and I don't think I'm getting any of the above :(
But I'm flexible. It doesn't have to be shiny electronics. Sparkly jewelry will do just fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment